- Belgian board of dermatology
- Fellowship with the French board of surgical dermatology (Paris, France)
- Fellowship with the French board of aesthetic dermatology (Lille, France)
- Member of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- Member of the Emirati Dermatology Society (EDS)
- Member of the International Society of Dermatology (ISD)
- Member of the European Nail Society (ENS)
- Member of the Royal Belgian Society of Dermatology and Venereology (SRBDV)
- Member of the Society of Dermatology of Liège (SLD)
- Dr el Hayderi is a general and specialized dermatologist in surgical and aesthetic dermatology.
- She completed her undergraduate and post graduate training in Belgium and completed her Ph D on infectious diseases in 2016.
- She sub specialized in surgical oncological dermatology and in aesthetic dermatology in France.
- She worked as clinical chief at the University of Liege in Belgium and has an interest in teaching and training activities.
- She is a lecturer at the University of Liege for medical students, nurses and pharmacists.
- She has been a speaker in various international and national congresses ( Canada, USA, Europe) through her position at the University in Belgium.
- She has various scientific publications and posters and is co-author of four chapters in Dermatology books.
Areas of Expertise
- General medical dermatology ( inflammatory and allergic), surgical dermatology, aesthetic and cosmetic dermatology, hair and nail diseases, mole check and skin cancers surgery.