- Amercian board of dermatology
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians in Canada (McGill University – Canada)
- Fellowship from Mount Sinai School of Medicine ( New York University – USA)
- President of Emirates Dermatology Society
- Head of the Dermatology Department in Dubai Health Authority
- Associate Professor of Dermatology at Dubai Medical College
- Associate Professor of Dermatology at Sharjah University
- Dr. Al Hammadi finished his residency training from the McGill University in Canada, followed by a Fellowship in Dermatologic surgery from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York.
- He has published extensively in scientific journals and dermatology textbooks, with more than 35 publications, and also presents frequently both nationally and internationally on medical dermatology.
- He is certified by the American Board of Dermatology and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians in Canada. In 2015 he became president of the Emirates Dermatology Society.
Areas Of expertise
- Acne, eczemas, psoriasis, skin infections, skin cancer, hair and nail disorders, mole mapping and treatment of all challenging skin conditions.